Alcatel-Lucent LTE 700MHz TRDU 2x40W unit
Total Pages: 94
This report covers the design analysis of an Alcatel-Lucent LTE 700MHz TRDU 2x40W unit. This unit is part of the LTE eNodeB platform for Alcatel-Lucent. The unit was manufactured in Q2 2009.
- The RF duplexer filters are integrated into the TRDU housing.
- The unit is designed and manufactured by CommScope for Alcatel-Lucent.
- TRDU is a comprised of two sub-systems (power amplifier & radio transceiver) that are mechanically and electrically connected
- Complete Part Number/Marking
- Component Manufacturer Identification
- Function Component Description
- Package Type
- Total Pages: 94
- Total Tables: 20
- Total Exhibits: 93
Important Note: There is NO component pricing contained within the report.