NSN W-CDMA/LTE 2100MHz Remote Radio Unit 210W (3 x 70W) 084629A.101 Model FRGP B1- April 2014
This report covers the design analysis of an NSN W-CDMA/LTE 2100MHz FRGP Flexi 3x70W unit. This unit is part of the Flexi BTS system. The unit was manufactured in Q1 2011.
- 3-sector RRU with three transceivers, three power amplifiers and three duplexer filters
- The three RF duplexer filters are integrated into the housing.
- Highly compact radio transceiver design
- RRU is a comprised of two sub-systems (power amplifier/radio transceiver and duplexer filter/power supply) that are mechanically and electrically connected
Component and semiconductor suppliers mentioned in this report include: Analog Devices, Coilcraft, Fairchild Semiconductor, Freescale Semiconductor, International Rectifier, Integrated Device Technology, Linear Technology, Maxim Integrated Products, Micron, NXP Semiconductors, ON Semiconductor, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, and Vishay Semiconductors.
- Complete Part Number/Marking
- Component Manufacturer Identification
- Function Component Description
- Package Type
- Total Pages: 103
- Total Tables: 24
- Total Exhibits: 99
Important Note: There is NO component pricing contained within the report.
Pricing: $7,500 USD for Single user license, PDF file and $1,100 USD for each additional user license, PDF file