Wireless Watch 550: '5G' trials missing the point
- The wireless industry will need a new network, but not ‘5G’
- Managed services a two-horse race – until the IT giants get serious
- M&A fever shifts to the basics of the new wireless infrastructure
- VoLTE’s cost base makes it a red herring for MNOs
- Qualcomm’s Wilocity purchase wrests WiGig initiative from Intel
- UK’s HyperCat looks to break down IoT siloes
- Google adds 40 members to its Android car alliance
- Cambridge Wireless: can mobile devices change the world?
- Microsoft backs Qualcomm in AllSeen Alliance
- Can Google keep a fluctuating handset market under Android’s control?