Policy-based Guest Wi-Fi SaaS Platforms Market Trends and Forecasts 2018-2023
This report discusses the overall Guest Wi-Fi SaaS Platform market and technology trends encompassing service providers, enterprises, and venues.
- The top 3 guest Wi-Fi vendors account for X% of the managed guest Wi-Fi footprint.
- The guest Wi-Fi footprint of the vendors profiled accounts for almost Y million public access points (excluding homespots).
- The interviewed vendors generated an estimated $X million in guest Wi-Fi license fees in 2017.
- Most vendors are small companies with fewer than X employees.
- The vendors who disclosed their funding received a total of $X million from private investors and venture capital.
- The total addressable market of access points enabled with Wi-Fi will reach Y million public access points in 2023 from X million as of 2018.
- The total addressable market measured in potential revenues from guest Wi-Fi will grow $X billion by 2023 from $Y billion today
- The two verticals with the largest market potential are hospitality and retail.
Single License (US$2,995): Includes one individual access to the report but no analyst support and no Excel tables.
Corporate License (US$4,995): Includes unlimited corporate access to the report + 1 hour analyst support + Full Excel tables