The Global Public Wi-Fi tracker 2018-2022
This UNIQUE research provides detailed and well researched Wi-Fi hotspot count and forecasts in over 37 countries including (but not limited to ) the following breakdowns:
- Hotspot forecasts by operator by country
- Broadband line forecasts by operator by country
- Hotspot by vertical by country
- Hotspot forecasts to 2022
- Split between homespots and public hotspots by operator by country
- Document explaining methodology and sources
- And much more!
The data is used by Cisco to produce its annual VNI forecasts!
Deliverables include a set of Excel Data sheets as well as PDF explanations and notes.
The following 37 countries are included in the research:
- United States
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Africa and Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Cafés and Restos
- Shopping Centers