Webinar: Secret Sauce and Open Source: The Battle for the Home Wi-Fi Middleware
Slide Deck and 1-hour Webinar Recording
With the proliferation of devices, the home is rapidly becoming a dense environment requiring a new level of Wi-Fi performance. Service providers are now increasingly taking ownership of the home Wi-Fi experience. Innovation for a more robust connected home Wi-Fi and IoT is ongoing at a furious pace.
In this webinar we discuss:
• Latest trends in the connected home
• Respective initiatives from the various associations to address in-home Wi-Fi
• What does a service-platform CPE mean?
• What is happening to the middleware?
• How can home CPE vendors continue to differentiate in light of these open source initiatives?
• What are the implications for home IoT?
• What innovations to expect in the next 12-18 months
• What are the implications for service providers?
- Robin Mersh, CEO at the Broadband Forum
- Mirko Lindner, Program Director, prpl Foundation
- Tiago Rodrigues, General Manager, WBA
- John Bahr, Principal Architect, wireless R&D, CableLabs
- Moderator: Adlane Fellah, Senior Analyst, Maravedis