Members of the press
Members of the press may re-use Maravedis LLC material published on public websites (i.e. those which are not password protected) provided that:
- all portions of text identify Maravedis LLC as the source
- the Maravedis LLC copyright statement is affixed to all graphics. Maravedis LLC ’ copyright statement is: © Maravedis LLC 2023
- when quoting, Maravedis LLC should be named in full with a link to www.maravedis-bwa.com if published online.
Clients / Non-clients
Maravedis LLC material published on public websites (i.e. those which are not password protected) may be cited provided that:
- all citations must be accurate, quoted verbatim, and/or duplicated without being manipulated, adapted, paraphrased or summarised and they must not be used out of context
- any quote or extract must be from research published within the last three months; quotations from research published prior to that timeframe require verification and approval
- when quoting, the Maravedis LLC Initiative should be named in full with a link to www.maravedis-bwa.com if published online.
- the Maravedis LLC copyright statement must be affixed to all graphics (diagrams, graphs and/or tables). Maravedis LLC s copyright statement is: © Maravedis LLC 2023
- Maravedis LLC research is proprietary to Maravedis LLC and subject to copyright and property protections. Commercial use of the research is prohibited.
When do you need approval to re-publish material from Maravedis LLC public websites?
- may reproduce a diagram, graph or table for use in marketing collateral, provided that all citations adhere to the general rules outlined above
- should seek approval from Maravedis LLC ’ Marketing team where a verbal quotation or written material is intended for use in any form of marketing collateral or publicly available information, or where reproduction and/or distribution of the research is required.
should seek approval to cite any of Maravedis LLC ’s material for any use.
How to get approval
Please present all requests to STL Partners’ Marketing team via email@example.com:
- all requests to use quotations, graphs, diagrams and/or tables should be submitted in their final media vehicle, eg. press release, marketing materials, presentation, etc
- all of the elements in the above guidelines should be included for approval (copyright statement, source, attribution, etc)
- we will work with you to provide approval within three business days on receipt of your request.
All content is © Maravedis LLC